Every year, the educational team of the Museum of Military History introduces something unique to its youngest visitors.
Come with us and be there when wild ghosts haunt through the museum, real horses are ridden, a treasure hunt pushes you to the limit or when the knights take over the command.
- Sunday in May: kids club birthday party
- 2nd weekend in July: damsel and knight games (in the course of the big event Montur and Pulverdampf)
- July / August: summer game for 6-10 year olds
- First Saturday in October: Children's program for the "Long Night of Museums"
- October 31st: Halloween with Eugen
- First December weekend: Christmas market with Krampus and St. Nicholas
- 24th December 10:00 to 14:00: Christmas crafts